Dominican educates and prepares students to be ethical leaders and socially responsible global citizens who incorporate the Dominican values of study, reflection, community and service into their lives. The University is committed to diversity, sustainability and the integration of the liberal arts, the sciences and professional programs. Dominican University of California is an independent university offering the best of Liberal Arts combined with a rigorous professional education. Founded in 1890, Dominican enjoys an over century-long reputation for excellence in scholarship, research and community outreach. The University offers more than 60 academic programs that reflect the diversity and creativity of both the faculty and the students. With about 1,900 students and a student to faculty ratio of 10:1, Dominican is able to successfully blend the personal attention associated with smaller schools with the academic resources of a larger university.
Resume/CV and cover letter are required and must be attached in attachment section of the application process (Step 2). Refer to the posting instructions for any additional materials that may be required.
Refer to the Dominican Employment Page here for adjunct opportunities and application instructions.
Title: Enrollment Specialist
Department: Enrollment and Marketing
Division: Enrollment and Marketing
Reports to: Vice President for Enrollment and Marketing
Status: Exempt/Full Time
Dominican University of California is seeking an individual for Enrollment Specialist reporting to the Vice President for Enrollment and Marketing (VPEM). This position will perform a wide range of duties to support the VPEM, including project management for admissions, meeting management, secondary research, budget tracking, and staff support for the Enrollment and Marketing division.
- Support achievement of new student enrollment goals through data analysis and reporting both for the Annual Strategic Recruitment plans and ongoing recruitment strategies.
- Work closely with Enrollment managers including undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions and admissions operations to research trends and implement strategic changes to the admissions process.
- Work cross-functionally with departments such as Institutional Research, Registrar, and faculty program directors and department chairs to focus on enrollment goals and strategies.
- Assist VPEM with project-based secondary research for internal reporting, committees and the Board of Trustees
- Assist in managing vendor relationships for offices of admissions and financial aid.
- Coordinate and schedule VPEM meetings including committees, vendors, management, and division-level gatherings.
- Prepare agendas and record minutes of select meetings such as the Enrollment Committee.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for Enrollment and Marketing search committees as needed.
- Reconcile purchasing card statement and receipts for the VPEM, and on behalf of the VPEM, approve purchasing card statements for VPEM direct reports and manage the process.
- Manage Enrollment and Marketing contracts: assist with approval process, file, and track payment schedule.
- Provide support to VPEM's direct reports and Enrollment and Marketing teams as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university.
- Technology savvy with expertise in secondary data research and collection, MS Office Suite, G-Suite and CRM (Slate, SalesForce).
- Ability to deal with complex issues and multiple stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 year's experience managing projects and supporting a team.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to review data, provide analysis and make recommendations.
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to produce work that is consistently thorough and accurate.
- Ability to learn new processes with minimal supervision.
- Team player supportive of institutional, organization, and individual goals.
- Experience in Higher Education or a matrix-type organization
Additional Position Information
- Priority will be given to applications submitted by March 29th, 2019; however additional applications may be considered until the position is filled
- Must be willing to consent to a background check
Dominican University of California is an independent, international, learner-centered university, offering both undergraduate and graduate programs. Dominican has a
1:10 teacher-to-student ratio, an average class size of 16, with a small-town feeling in a park- like campus. We blend interdisciplinary core courses, real-world studies, and small classes with close and supportive academic advising and mentoring.
Dominican University of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity, and takes pride in its multicultural environment. We are committed in thought, word, and deed to recruiting and retaining a workforce that values the diversity of its student body. The University actively promotes an institutional culture that practices equity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from members of all under-represented groups in higher education.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency