Job location: VA Herndon (Corporate)
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2019-03-07
This role will serve as the Executive Assistant to the Chief Academic Officer of Strayer University as well as the SVP and Managing Director of SEI Ventures.
- Acts as Executive Assistant to assigned senior executives.
- Assists with meetings and initiatives.
- Assists with daily support activities, such as phones, scheduling, travel arrangements, payroll, and accounts payable.
- Executes expense reports and related items.
- Interacts with a variety of staff and assistants, including close coordination within the C-Suite
- Assists with communication items (internal memos, letters to external partners, and agendas).
- Schedule/coordinate appointments, meetings, and payroll, and related arrangements.
- Acts as support person for onboarding new employees, executing all paperwork and internal procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5 years of executive level administrative experience
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and deliver
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of standard Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must have the flexibility to work more than 40 hours per week when business needs warrant.
- Must be able to lift 5 lbs.
- Mobility within the office including movement from floor to floor
- Access information using a computer
- Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain
- Effectively cope with stressful situations
- Strong mental acuity
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this job.
- Other essential functions and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected]