Health Sciences Clinical Professor Series, General OB/GYN
Health Sciences Clinical Professor Series, General OB/GYN Recruitment Period Open March 5th, 2019 through Sunday, Jun 30, 2019 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time) If you apply to this recruitment by June 30th, 2019, you will have until July 15th, 2019 to complete your application. Description
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology invites applications for a faculty position at the Assistant, Associate, or full Professor Level in the Health Sciences Clinical Professor Series in the Division of General Obstetrics and Gynecology. The Division of General Obstetrics and Gynecology provides the full spectrum of Women’s Reproductive Health Care including low-risk obstetrics, ambulatory gynecology, and benign gynecologic surgery, as well as supervise residents and medical students in the only academic medical school in Orange County, California.
Candidates must possess an MD, California medical license (at time of start date), and be American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology eligible or certified. We are seeking new team members who demonstrate a commitment to the tripartite mission – clinical excellence, teaching, and research – as well as possess a strong interest in serving the diverse populations in our community.
Responsibilities will include providing full spectrum of obstetrical and gynecologic care at UCI faculty practice, GYN inpatient care, as well as some dedicated time supervising resident continuity clinics at UCI’s Federally Qualified Health Centers. Additional responsibilities include but not limited to the supervision and teaching of all level of trainees and scholarly activities.
Salary and rank will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
For more information about the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, please visit: http://www.obgyn.uci.edu.
Applicants must complete an online application profile and upload the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Self-Statement of Research/Clinical Activity - Describe participation in patient care, performing university and public service, demonstration of professional competency and activity.
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement http://dtei.uci.edu/the-reflective-teaching-statement/.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence http://www.uci.edu/diversity/.
- Student/Teaching Evaluations - Evaluations on teaching sessions, lectures, and/or presentations.
- Names and addresses of five referees.
To apply, please submit your application online at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/JPF04519.
Applications will be considered until the positions are filled.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.Job location Orange, CA Requirements Document requirements
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Cover Letter (Optional)
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
Misc / Additional (Optional)
Self-Statement of Research/Clinical Activity - Describe participation in patient care, performing university and public service, demonstration of professional competency and activity.
Student/Teaching Evaluations - Evaluations on teaching sessions, lectures, and/or presentations.
- 5-7 required (contact information only)
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information