Posting InformationPosting Information Posting Number 2019248 Posting/Functional Title Community and Social Service Specialists, Other University Pay Plan Title Grant Specialist Location San Marcos Department ALERRT Center Recruitment Type Open to All Job Type Full-Time Monthly Salary $ 6,250.00 Job Category Exempt Required Qualifications: Applicants must specifically address how they meet these required qualifications to meet the requirements of the position.
- Experience with PHP frameworks (CakePHP, Laravel, etc)
- Strong working knowledge of Git
- Experience with unit tests
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and complete work within established deadlines
- Ability to understand and carryout verbal and written instructions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with full-stack development
- Experience with database design and implementation
- Expert knowledge of CakePHP
- Familiarity with other web technologies (REST, Nginx, Docker, Puppet, Ansible)
- 2+ years of experience in web application development
The primary responsibility of this position will be to take lead on
development and testing ALERRT’s websites. Also, this position will be
responsible for assisting the ALERRT IT team as needed.
- Develop, test, and maintain ALERRT websites and projects.
- Other duties as required.
Texas State University, to the extent not in conflict with federal or state law, prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, veterans’ status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Employment with Texas State University is contingent upon the outcome of record checks and verifications including criminal history, driving records, education records, employment verifications, reference checks, and employment eligibility verifications.
Texas State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and the use of any tobacco product will not be allowed anywhere on Texas State property or in university owned or leased vehicles.
Texas State University is a member of the Texas State University System. Texas State University is an EOE.
Texas State is committed to increasing the number of women and minorities in administrative and professional positions.
• Amazing health insurance: various coverage options starting your first day of employment for full-time employees with Texas State paying 100% of the employee premium and 50% for your dependents!
• Generous paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick days and many more!
• Excellent work life balance resources: mother and family-friendly resources in addition to a comprehensive FREE wellness program
• Great professional development opportunities: choose from a variety of workshops, training, online learning and even access educational leave opportunities and reimbursement for academic courses
• An inclusive Bobcat community: join our many social networks offered on and off-campus
• Retirement peace of mind: TRS pension, retirement plans and voluntary saving options with generous employer contributions
By joining the Texas State Bobcat team, you’ll be a part of one of the most beautiful, diverse, and growing universities in the nation.
- Cover Letter
- Transcripts (all in one document)
- Letter of Recommendation #1
- DD 214/DD1300
- Letter of Recommendation #2
- Letter of Recommendation #3
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).