Marketing and Communications Specialist
The Marketing and Communications Specialist will assist the Director of CISP with internal/external marketing strategic development, goals and objectives for international programs. This position is responsible for documenting CISP's events and other international-related events, including photos/videos/audio editing, on-site photography for CISP's events, create marketing and communications materials for print and digital media (flyers, e-flyers, brochures, postcards, power-point presentations, t-shirts, posters, business cards), create marketing videos, manage all CISP's social media accounts (CISP Main office, American Language Institute, Confucius Institute, Study Abroad), create and publish social media content, plan marketing campaigns and other administrative work as assigned.
Qualifications/Knowledge, skills, & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or related discipline.
- Mastery of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After-Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Adobe Illustrator or other related software (i.e. Corel Draw), Adobe Encore, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Lightroom, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Two (2) years of experience with marketing material design, video and photo production.
- One (1) year of experience in marketing and promotion campaigns.
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles, practices, techniques, technology and standards of videography and audio production.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and social media marketing campaigns.
Communication and other skills:
- Good interpersonal skills and strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- Ability to work effectively in a high pressure, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions based on the findings.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within deadlines and competing priorities with strong attention to detail.
- Availability to work on holidays and weekends as needed.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Knowledge on branding strategy preferred.
- Fluency in a second language preferred.