Manager, Academic Systems
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a Manager, Academic Systems position. Reporting to the Director, Academic & Student Success Operations the Manager, Academic Systems ensures effective functioning of academic systems, including maintaining and coordinating processes pertaining to faculty workload and payments. The Manager works collaboratively to ensure academic systems support divisional goals and objectives and provides technical expertise in the planning, implementation, coordination and management of faculty modules within the College's designated management information systems. This position provides oversight of both credit and non-credit processes and procedures and supervision to direct reports.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- 100% College-paid medical, dental and prescription drug for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Three (3) to five (5) years of administrative experience required.
• Prior supervisory experience required.
• Experience with an enterprise-wide information system and reporting system required.
• Ability to use data for decision-making required.
• Excellent technical skills, particularly MS Word and Excel required.
• Project management experience required.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment required.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making assessments for decisions required.
• Strong attention to detail required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Demonstrated analytical ability: ability to identify, understand, analyze and design unique and innovative solutions to complex challenges required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment inclusive of students, faculty and staff of varying social economic, cultural, ideological and ethnic backgrounds required.
• Master's Degree preferred. Any and all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
• Three (3) to five (5) years of administrative experience in a college or university setting preferred.
• Banner and Argos reporting experience preferred.
• Experience in a collective bargaining environment or familiarity with collective bargaining agreements is preferred.