Senior Associate Vice President, WorldWide Enrollment
Job location: Channelside
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2019-02-25
Job Description SummaryUnder the general direction of the Vice President Marketing and Enrollment, the Sr. Associate Vice President of Undergraduate Enrollment and Support Services has overall responsibility for all activities related to the recruitment and advising of Online Undergraduate, Online Graduate and Education Center enrollments. The Sr. AVP leads the recruitment and interview process, and manages prospective and current student communications and advising from the point of initial contact through matriculation.
The Sr. Associate Vice President of Undergraduate Enrollment and Support Services provides the strategic leadership and drive to ensure Saint Leo University achieves its growth goals by directly and indirectly leading, coaching, motivating, the enrollment AVP’s and Associate Directors along with a team of 80+ individuals.Job DescriptionDuties and Tasks:
- Lead the development of strategic goals and plans for the University's enrollment, including identifying and attracting new students and oversee the development, maintenance, and implementation of the University's comprehensive strategic enrollment plan.
- Engage in an analytical, empirical, data-driven approach to problem solving and decision-making. Provide regular reports, data analyses, and evaluation tools to University leadership and further a data-informed culture to shape strategic enrollment and student success communications.
- Analyze trends to identify potential opportunities for advancement or efficiency; monitor efforts, processes, and efficacy through analysis of key performance indicators.
- Facilitate a culture of evidence and accountability in enrollment management. Manage recruitment, training, supervision and evaluation of division staff.
- Have a clear understanding and working knowledge to utilize Salesforce as CRM management platform.
- Lead the hiring, training and management efforts of an 80+ employee student acquisition team. Bring best practices in student acquisition from both traditional and online higher education environments.
- Ensure an outstanding first touch to enrollment experience for prospective students.
- Develop front-line managers into strong leaders and coaches.
- Work collaboratively to ensure enrollment, student satisfaction, and revenue objectives are achieved.
- Set prospective student communication plan from the point of initial contact through matriculations.
- Oversee the Admission Operations/Quality Assurance team that process documents and monitors compliance of advising and admissions staff with all internal and external policies and regulations.
- Provide clear processes to ensure employees have a solid understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
- Provide input on development of department budget and ensure a return on investment of resources.
- Ensure compliance with all Saint Leo policies and all federal, state and accreditation requirements
- Create and sustain a culture of excellence, community, and integrity.
- Provide clear processes and performance expectations to ensure employees have a comprehensive understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure compliance with all Saint Leo policies and all federal, state and accreditation requirements.
- 10+ or more years of progressive experience in managing enrollment teams in higher education, online education preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with Salesforce CRM.
- Experience managing a team of 60+ or more employees.
- Experience managing a budget, including setting budgets and budgetary priorities, forecasting, and meeting targets.
- Superior oral and written communications skills.
- Superior organizational skills; ability to execute multiple objectives concurrently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and managing databases.
- Ability to engage a variety of constituents (prospective and current students, alumni and faculty, etc.) from many different cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to execute multiple objectives concurrently.
- Ability to effectively utilize database information and interpret comprehensive reports.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends. Some travel required.
The work environment characteristics described here are a representation of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term “qualified individual with a disability” means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office and University, handle various type of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.NOTICE:
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Saint Leo University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee, student and graduate success