Enrollment Marketing Manager
The Enrollment Marketing Manager is responsible for managing marketing strategies and plans for the Enrollment Management division, graduate programs within the academic colleges, and departments across campus that engage with prospective students. This position plays a key role in driving both undergraduate and graduate enrollment. As a member of the Office of Marketing and Communications, this collaborative position reports to the Senior Associate Director of Enrollment Marketing and will also interface daily with members of the Offices of Admission, Financial Aid, Information Technology, and graduate program staff across campus. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-seasoned higher education marketing team, nationally recognized for its innovative enrollment marketing strategies and proven success.
This position is responsible for executing on several enrollment marketing efforts, including: managing multiple communication flows and marketing campaigns for various audiences, primarily prospective students; supporting enrollment marketing project management responsibilities; creating compelling content for use across print, email, and web channels; and supporting enrollment marketing CRM tasks and responsibilities.
The ideal candidate for this position has proven project management skills, is a strong and creative writer and content creator, and is experienced in producing marketing materials for prospective students and families. This is a fast-paced position that works in close collaboration with other members of the Enrollment Marketing team.
Create enrollment marketing print publications, digital and web assets, recruitment videos and presentations, and marketing materials for both undergraduate and graduate recruitment needs. Lead project management efforts and work closely with Marketing and Communication graphic designers and videographers.
Support Admission and Financial Aid in key recruitment efforts–including visits and events, travel, decision release, yield, financial aid packaging, and student search–by developing and managing effective communications. Provide strategic oversight and tactical support in the development of campus visit presentations and marketing collateral.
Support graduate program staff within the academic colleges to develop and execute marketing strategies for prospective graduate student conversion across the applicant life cycle, from inquiry generation through student matriculation
Write and edit compelling content for various enrollment marketing print materials, email campaigns, and web platforms.
Manage multiple robust marketing campaigns through Technolutions Slate, Butler’s enrollment customer relationship management (CRM) system. Daily CRM responsibilities include querying recipient lists to tracking communication sequences for different audiences to writing and sending email communications.
Ensure that Enrollment Management marketing reflects and communicates the Butler brand and messaging and adheres to brand standards.
Work closely with external vendors, including printers and digital advertising partners.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, or related field
- Proven project management and organizational skills with experience balancing multiple projects and deadlines at one time
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Excellent knowledge of communication and marketing best practices
- Experience in developing creative and compelling content for use in multiple platforms
- Experience executing marketing plans across multiple channels, including email, print, and web
- Experience working in a customer relationship management (CRM) system such as Technolutions Slate or Salesforce
- Excellent proficiency in Google Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office
- Prior enrollment management experience
- Prior higher education marketing experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience using content management systems and other distribution tools, including web, email, and social media applications
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.