New Orleans, LA
Jan 24, 2019
Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor
Clinical Track, Non-Tenure, Full-Time
Tulane University Heart and Vascular Institute/Section of Cardiology
Tulane University School of Medicine’s Section of Cardiology/Heart & Vascular Institute is seeking a qualified General Cardiologist to join its faculty as an Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor of Clinical Medicine. This position will be responsible for the instruction and teaching of cardiology fellows, interventional fellows, and for patient care at three hospitals and multiple clinic sites in the Greater New Orleans Area. As a Tulane University-employed faculty member, you will receive compensation commensurate with the rank of your academic appointment which will be based on your qualifications and experience. You will also receive a fully comprehensive benefits package.
- General cardiology coverage at Tulane Medical Center, the Southeast Louisiana Veterans Healthcare System Medical Center and University Medical Center New Orleans, including cardiology consults, critical care services, TEEs and diagnostic imaging.
- Outpatient clinic responsibilities at these sites and other outreach clinics as assigned.
- Weekend and after hours hospital service in rotation with other faculty.
- MD/DO who has successfully completed a cardiology fellowship program
- Board certified or board eligible in cardiology
Please use the "APPLY NOW" link to apply for this position. You will not be considered as a candidate for this position unless you apply using this link.