Campus Coordinator (Part-Time)
Job location: MD Anne Arundel Campus
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2019-03-06
The Campus Coordinator will interface with prospective students and provide valuable administrative and coordination support to the campus – Operations and Academics. This position is responsible for maintaining compliance related to all admissions documents for new student applicants, including reviewing and processing files of new student applicants for completeness; and tracking new student transcript requests for evaluation.
**Hours Monday through Thursday 3:00pm/4:30pm until 8pm, Saturday 10am -2pm**
- Greets visitors, current and prospective students and faculty. Refers prospective students to Admissions Officers. Assists current students in meeting with appropriate operations or academic staff.
- Enters data including student inquiries and applications into the Admissions Information System.
- Reviews files of new student applicants for completeness, scans completed files and submits them to the Records office. Admits and matriculates prospective students and follows up with the Admissions Officers.
- Processes new student transcript requests, submits transcripts to Central Transcript (TRF) Team, and conducts follow-up with institutions as necessary until official transcripts have been received.
- Prepares external correspondence, including certification of enrollment and award letters as requested.
- Calls inquiries, prospective students, new and continuing students as directed.
- Reviews admissions reports/checklists with Campus Director to include timeliness of documents.
- Provides assistance to the Campus Director, Admissions Manager, Admissions Officers, Business Office and Academics as required.
- Maintains employment documents as required by the State.
- Ensures the class schedule is entered in the system and posted at the classrooms. Confirms that classes have a room, day, time and professor assigned via guidance from the Campus Dean.
- Enters and updates campus class attendance as needed.
- Operates campus switchboard and inbox; receives incoming calls and emails and transfers them to appropriate staff members.
- Reviews inventory, orders office/kitchen supplies, and ensures campus is organized.
- Collects and distributes incoming mail.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of ABOA students’ information. Does appropriate follow ups
- Completes role specific training.
- Week-end and evening hours are required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Annual performance evaluation to be conducted jointly by Campus Dean and Director.
- Two years of college is required.
Certificates, licenses and registrations:
- At least one year of administrative or coordinator experience is required.
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Be detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Must have strong computer skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected]