Information Systems Specialist, Lead
DescriptionThe Office of Undergraduate Admissions is looking to recruit an Information Systems Specialist, Lead. The Information Systems Specialist, Lead for admissions serves as the primary leader of the technology and research team and will manage all of the technology that supports the recruitment functions for the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Job responsibilities include:
- Serves as a liaison with state agencies and vendors such as the Common Application, CollegeNet, TAG, GA Futures (formerly GA411), SLATE, National Clearing House and the national testing agencies (College Board/SAT, ACT, Pearson, IELTS, TOEFL), as well as with our Information and Support technology team to ensure that test scores, recommender files and transcripts are received electronically to the University. Support in-house applications for the Summer Institute and Community College of the Air Force. Work with the Business Manage to post scholarships. Serve as the primary contact/liaison to the Banner Office.
- Supervises the management of the CRM database. Uses Argos and Banner in conjunction with the CRM system to create and maintain reports and queries (using SQL) utilizing the CRM to support the needs of recruitment and marketing. Creates procedures for importing various data into CRM. Creates and maintains documentation of procedures, and,supports other recruitment related projects as required.
- Trains subordinates on existing and new technologies as well as provide professional development to improve skill,sets for present job and future growth. Supervises data entry of prospective student data and associated mail fulfillment, functions.
- Conducts training sessions on the use of CRM and various other technologies and develops appropriate training documentation.
- Supervise staff. Coordinate human resources activities, including: creating/modifying position descriptions, performance appraisals, hiring, staff training, discipline, conflict resolution, and termination of employees. Have knowledge of campus human resources policies, procedures, and employment development opportunities. Maintain materials for use in policy and procedure manuals and training documents.
- Quality controls CRM prospect and applicant data and filter building in support of the electronic communication flow using the functionality of CRM and other software as appropriate.
- Acts as liaison with IS&T network and programming staff. Axiom testing, tableau and argos reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned
QualificationsBachelor's degree and three years of related experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
College/Business Unit02/24/19, 11:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Enrollment Management
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 05/06/19, 4:54:03 PM