Delaware County Community College is seeking a part-time Custodian in our Housekeeping department.
General housekeeping duties: bathroom cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, trash removal, floor refinishing and carpet cleaning, plus other duties as assigned.
8:00 pm - 12:00 am (Monday - Friday)
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to: -
- Vacuum, strip old wax and apply new wax, and seal and buff floors.
- Dust and polish furniture and woodwork.
- Empty and clean waste receptacles.
- Clean restrooms.
- Wash windows and clean chalkboards as needed.
- Assist in preparing facilities for special College events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate must have: -
- Ability to read and write and follow simple instructions.
- Able to understand English.
- Able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds of weight.
- Have your own transportation
- May be required to work on ladders or lifts
Pennsylvania Act 153 Clearances
Applicants are required to either present to human resources current and valid PA Act 153 clearances or be able to obtain them expediently.
DCCC is an equal opportunity employer.