Director of Marketing
National Louis University’s marketing department is actively seeking additional seasoned leadership to join our team as a Director of Marketing!
The Director of Marketing role provides leadership to marketing team members and agencies to create integrated marketing plans. These marketing plans are focused on generating interest in National Louis University and its four distinct colleges; the National College of Education, the College of Professional Studies and Advancement, the Kendall College of Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management and the Undergraduate College.
• Evaluate effectiveness of all campaigns and programs, providing analysis of key metrics and establishing benchmarks for improvement.
• Directly manage select functions within the marketing department and enhance effectiveness.
• Work with the Vice President to establish short term and long term priorities and strategies for the department.
• Collaborate with academic and enrollment departments to uncover needs for the best representation of programs for each of the colleges.
• Establish distinction, enhance brand awareness, and highlight key features of programs at doctoral, graduate, and undergraduate levels.
• Provide Leadership and hold the team accountable to results.
• Work with the marketing team and outside agencies to effectively utilize all resources in the creation of marketing plans that will best serve the university.
• 5 years of Marketing team management experience, providing leadership to the manager level across multiple functions.
• 5 years of experience creating fully integrated marketing campaigns, utilizing Email and Text Campaigns, digital marketing, website efficiencies, outdoor media, and traditional media with measured results.
• 3-5 years of strong familiarity with all social media platforms, digital expertise, google analytics or some website tracking software.
• 3-5 years of working with Salesforce, or similar CRM, is preferred. The ability to learn Salesforce is required.
• 3-5 years of experience with Pardot, Marketo, or similar system is required.
• 3-5 years of experience establishing branding and creative direction for an organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in is required; Master’s Degree Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations, or related area preferred.