National Program Coordinator
Apply with LinkedIn
The National Program Coordinator supports the day-to-day operations of the 10,000 Small Businesses program at Babson College. Specifically they are responsible for providing administrative and project management support to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the program at Babson.
Babson College is a national partner to the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program and has oversight responsibility for the academic, program delivery, alumni, measurement and evaluation (M&E), and program site management aspects of 10,000 Small Businesses nationwide. Key Responsibilities:
- Prepares materials for a variety of meetings and events including PowerPoint slides, meeting agendas, briefing materials, profiles of business owners, and report summaries.
- Manages team calendars including scheduling meetings that involve multiple team members as well as participants from other organizations; acts proactively to avoid schedule conflicts and makes sure all necessary meeting information (e.g., call-in numbers, agendas, reports, etc.) is in place before the meeting time.
- Handles all logistics for critical meetings of the national team including travel when necessary, distribution of meeting materials, calendar holds and login information, and taking and distributing meeting minutes as appropriate.
- Provides administrative support to the national team across site management and the national alumni and M&E program.
- Maintains the shared network drive files via a coherent filing hierarchy system.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in customer service, administrative support, or project management required
- Must have prior experience and comfort with key administrative tasks such as managing appointments and calendars, preparing briefing materials, and organizing information.
- Must be a highly organized and systems thinker looking to create a more ordered and efficient way of doing things.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate efficiently and effectively with people from all levels of an organization.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Ability to successfully perform multiple tasks and balance multiple priorities is essential.
- Must be solution-focused and can work-through complex problems to keep the project, program, and team moving forward.
- Must have experience and comfort with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) as well as experience with, or a desire to learn, Outlook and WebEx and other technologies.
- Some evening and weekend work required
- Must have an interest in entrepreneurship and small businesses.
- Previous experience in higher education and/or a foundation or non-profit setting is a plus but not required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Interested candidates should apply via our website https://babson.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Staff
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. Babson College is committed to enhancing diversity and inclusion across all levels of the College. Candidates who believe they can contribute to this value are strongly encouraged to apply.