Program Coordinator - Continuing Education
The Continuing Education Program Coordinator serves as the administrative backbone of the College's Postgraduate & Continuing Education department. S/he will be the primary point of contact with regards to postgraduate educational activities, both on and off campus. S/he will communicate with State Boards of Chiropractic, educational partners, students, faculty, and practitioners in the field. Accurate data management and reporting, including regulatory, financial, registration, and web site data, are key aspects of the position. Duties described below are not limited or prescriptive, but should act as a general guide towards achieving the goals of the department as best able. Flexibility and adaptability will always be necessary as it pertains to changing workloads and focus.
The ion of the Life West is to create a brighter future for humanity through graduating chiropractors who have a deep understanding of service, and of the innate potential of the human body to heal and adapt to its environment. The Doctor of Chiropractic program prepares graduates for personal and professional fulfillment in a climate of loving, serving and giving.
- Assist the Director with the development and review of continuing education programs.
- Act as first point of contact for continuing education inquiries.
- Recruit, train and supervise student employees.
- Work closely with educational partners, on and off-site departments and venues to coordinate and produce events and seminars in a highly regulated environment.
- Prepare event materials such as notebooks, registration lists, nametags , timecards, etc.
- Produce on-site education programs, including coordinating dates, times, rooms, scheduling and training monitors, overseeing setup and AV, gathering evaluations, etc.
- Work with various government offices to manage regulatory approval for events and seminars.
- Coordinate and manage registration for The WAVE annual conference.
- Maintain web site.
- Manage record keeping in compliance with continuing education standards and regulations.
- Compile and report on data from attendance reports, evaluations, and other sources.
- Other duties as needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE: EEUCATION & TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills
- Event management experience
- Strong technology skills
- Ability to work independently
- Teamwork oriented with solid collaboration skills
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information
- Ability to multitask and complete many projects with overlapping schedules and priorities
- Expert user of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Provide professional services with integrity
- Provide professional services objectively
- Maintain the knowledge and skill necessary to provide professional services competently
- Be fair and reasonable in all professional relationships. Disclose conflicts of interest
- Protect the confidentiality of all client information
- Act in a manner that demonstrates exemplary professional conduct
- Provide professional services diligently
Occasional travel may be required
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Some out-of-area and overnight travel will be expected. Occasional off-hours weekday work or weekends may be required.
Continuous improvement: College employees are expected to give attention to continuous assessment and improvement of the position's assigned set of duties and responsibilities.
Share this job with your network:
Diversity Profile: University
AAUP COMPENSATION SURVEY DATAView more
Apply for Program Coordinator - Continuing Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly