The University's Registrar will lead best implementation practices, including both broad oversight as well as hands-on management of all student academic and educational records. The individual will be responsible for organizing and administering the records, registration and graduation functions of the institution, to include course catalogs, class schedules, transcript evaluations, registration, grading, enrollment verification and the graduation process.
- Oversee and administer University academic policies and regulations to ensure compliance with federal, state and other regulatory agencies (NSCH, NSLDS, FERPA and others).
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the most recent legislation, state reporting requirements and enterprise data management requirements.
- Manages all strategic initiatives related to student academic records, transfer services, course and classroom scheduling, data reporting, FERPA compliance, degree auditing, NCAA academic compliance and registration communications.
- Analyzes and prepares statistical reports on enrollment for administrative use in formulating policies and interpreting registration and academic policies to faculty and students.
- Coordinates the campus-wide revisions to, and distribution of, the university's undergraduate catalog including the academic calendar.
- Manages and tracks student infractions on the student record as it relates to misconduct and other judicial activities affecting the violation of university policies.
- Oversees the management of veteran certification and processing of VA benefits and the coordination of support services and resources to the current military veteran population.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree and at least 3-5 years experience in a Registrar's Office at a college or university.
- Proven leadership and office management experience a must. This position requires the ability to organize and prioritize work, learn new technologies quickly, demonstrate initiative and provide superior customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft office are additional qualifications. Must also be able to lean and use (on a daily basis) our student information system (CAMS).
- Ability to work with confidential information; work as part of a team, as independent of direct supervision; and lead and direct the assignments of the other employees.
Must be physically and mentally capable of performing multiple tasks under stressful conditions. Must be capable of using a visual display terminal with continuous wrist movement on a keyboard. Some travel may be involved for offsite meeting and conferences.
Notices and Disclaimers
Saint Augustine’s University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We invite applications from individuals of all ethnic origins, disabled persons, and veterans.