February 14, 2019
March 15, 2019
Saint Augustine’s University seeks a highly motivated, independent and creative administrative professional to serve as Admissions Director. The Admissions Director will be responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and overseeing all admissions and recruitment activities in the major market areas of the University. Proven results in developing an enrollment strategic plan that supports the mission, vision and goals of the organization is preferred. Knowledgeable and experienced with working with diverse cultures and populations and have the ability to attract, recruit, select and maintain a wide variety of individuals to the University. Ability to serve as the campus Security Authority of the Clery Act.
- Maintain oversight of and assume responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the University Enrollment and Admissions program.
- Collect, organize, and maintain quantitative and qualitative data regarding enrollment and retention activities and use the information for administrative and reporting purposes.
- Maintain responsibility for the admissions staff and develop recruitment, training, management and professional development strategies for their performance success.
- Provide guidance, consultation and supervision as directed and /or as warranted to ensure performance measures are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Plan and facilitate weekly staff meetings to promote visits and interactions with students who express an interest in the University. Determine the best opportunities to engage students at school and community fairs, churches and other mediums to attract them to the University.
- Promote enrollment and retention strategies and services among faculty and students through class visits and/or presentations, workshops or other marketing efforts to increase awareness.
- A Master’s degree in an appropriate field is required.
- Candidates should have experience and demonstrate successful experience in student recruitment, planning and administration.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communications skills along with computer proficiency. Able to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to lead successful teams and meet and/or exceed goals and expectations as set and implemented by the University.
- Comprehensive understanding of active marketing principles in higher education student recruiting.
Ability to lift carry and or move 25 pounds. Ability to lift and carry files and materials. Ability to move from one office to another office on campus.
Send Cover Letter and Resume to:
Saint Augustine’s University
Office of Human Resources
1315 Oakwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27610-2298 or
Email: [email protected]
Notices and Disclaimers
Saint Augustine’s University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We invite applications from individuals of all ethnic origins, disabled persons, and veterans.
No Phone Calls Please.