Special Programs Coordinator, College of Education
The Special Programs Coordinator will provide technical and administrative support for programs in the College of Education to include edTPA, the CTM Master’s degree, the Virtual Consortium Initiatives and other programs.
- Assist in the preparation for support sessions and seminars for COE programs to include edTPA, Graduate Programs, Alabama Virtual Consortium, and Teacher Ed Services and other programs.
- Participate in local training sessions.
- Creation and dissemination of information to students, faculty, P-12 partners and other constituents.
- Data Management-managing student surveys, collecting and compiling data, sharing data with college and university personnel.
- Order, maintain and disseminate equipment.
- Inventory and maintain check in and check out of equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a related field
Basic computer knowledge and experience
Ability to work, plan and organize effectively and independently
Ability to work in a team environment
Effective written and oral communication skills
Willingness to participate in trainings to effectively support programs and initiatives
Ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to the changing scope of work
Start date: As soon as possible
- Master’s Degree in Education
- Five years of teaching experience