Research Compliance Coordinator
Research Compliance CoordinatorAgency
Texas A&M University - Corpus ChristiDepartment
Research and InnovationProposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, TexasJob Type
The Research Compliance Coordinator, under general supervision, coordinates the planning, development and implementation of assigned program.Responsibilities:
- Serve as subject matter expert for the following research compliance programs: Human Subjects Protections Program (HSPP), animal welfare program (IACUC), and biosafety program (IBC). Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
(1) Processing protocols.
(2) Assist in developing, maintaining, revising, and implementing systems to manage program.
(3) Assist in developing, maintaining, revising, and implementing forms and review processes.
(4) Provide administrative assistance to the IRB, IACUC, and IBC.
(5) Maintain registrations for IRB, IACUC, and IBC.
(6) Provide other support to IRB, IACUC, and IBC.
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Research Compliance and Export Control Officer.
- Assist in developing and maintaining rules, policies, and procedures for the following research compliance programs: Human Subjects Protections Program (HSPP), animal welfare program (IACUC), and biosafety program (IBC).
- Assist in responding to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures by assessing the possible violation with oversight from the Senior Research Compliance and Export Control Officer. Assists in recommending the initiation of investigative procedures as necessary.
- Attend educational meetings, conferences, and training to remain abreast of laws and regulations impacting research compliance and providing continuing education credit requirements for certifications and/or licenses.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Two (2) years of experience in research compliance, legal field or similar.
- Extensive knowledge of research compliance regulations governing human subjects research, vertebrate animals in research and teaching, and biosafety.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Master's degree.
- Three (3) years' experience in research compliance, legal field or similar.
- Certified IRB Professional (CIP) Certification, Certified Professional IACUC Administrator (CPIA) Certification.
- Experience with Abobe and LiveCycle applications.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Research-Compliance-Coordinator_R-016742
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency