Director of Enrollment Analytics
University of La Verne
Director of Enrollment Analytics
Job Description Summary:
The University of La Verne is a private not-for-profit university founded in 1891 located in La Verne, California. The core values that we live by are Ethical Reasoning, Diversity and Inclusivity, Lifelong Learning and Community and Civic Engagement.
If you're passionate about these values, join us at the University of La Verne!
The Director of Enrollment Analytics, reporting directly to the Vice President of Enrollment Management, will serve on the senior leadership team for the division of Strategic Enrollment Management, which includes Admissions, Financial Aid, Communications and Marketing, and Extended Learning. This position provides expertise in cross-functional data and information systems to deliver actionable analysis to drive the business process of enrollment management. The successful candidate will manage the forecasts, data, research projects, and policy analysis for the division.
The work includes but is not limited to:
- Enrollment forecasting and predictive analytics
- Business intelligence and report creation
- Development of a strategic enrollment management plan metrics dashboard
- Advance the enrollment research agenda
- Gross and net tuition revenue projections for multiyear budgeting
- Marketplace positioning study using demographic data
- Program demand and viability research,
- Steward enrollment-related student data
- Determination of initiative efficacy, and policy analysis to include disproportionate impact for diverse student groups
The position will be able to effectively present and communicate about the findings of their work to a broad constituency. In addition to close work with the directors and functional technical staff in enrollment management, extensive interaction with the Office of Information Technology, Institutional Research, the Registrar’s Office, the Business and Finance Office, Regional and Online Campuses, and other campus constituents is expected.
- Master’s degree
- Five years of relevant experience
- Proven skills in statistical methods and analytical techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Commitment to diversity and inclusivity
Experience with the following:
- Five years of relevant experience in a collegiate environment in enrollment, research, or consulting
- Ellucian suite of products including Banner
- Slate CRM
- IBM Cognos
- iData Cookbook
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Supervisory experience
- Enrollment systems usage optimization
- FERPA and other federal compliance relevant to higher education data usage
- Demonstrated expertise in data governance
- Understanding financial aid and leveraging techniques
- Understanding of territory management reporting priorities
- Significant experience managing complex projects with aggressive deadlines
Location: La Verne Central Campus
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: http://laverne.edu
Located in Southern California, the University of La Verne offers a distinctive and relevant educational experience to a diverse population of students, preparing them for successful careers and a commitment to lifelong learning across the liberal arts and professional programs. The academic units of the not-for-profit university include the College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Business and Public Management, the LaFetra College of Education, and the College of Law. The university offers both undergraduate and graduate programs, including degree programs tailored for working adults. The university's central campus is located 30 miles east of Los Angeles in the historic Old Town section of La Verne, a city with a population of approximately 35,000 at the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains. The university also has eight regional campuses throughout California and the College of Law campus in Ontario, California. The university is classified as a Carnegie Doctoral Institution with moderate research activity. Core values are reflected throughout all curricular and co-curricular programs, its emphasis on close professor-student interaction, personal support of its students, and its diversity.
The University of La Verne prides itself in being reflective of the diversity of Southern California. Approximately 80 percent of its nearly 8,500 students come from diverse backgrounds and the U.S. Department of Education has designated the university as a Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI). With 80,000 alumni, the university fulfills a critical community function in educating students from underserved populations, many of whom are the first generation in their family to attend college.
The University of La Verne is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employment or employees on any basis prohibited by state and federal law. University of La Verne hires and promotes individuals based on their qualifications and is consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, disability, medical condition a or sexual orientation
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency