Application Developer II
DescriptionJob Purpose: Perform intermediate level system analysis, definition and design activities often of a complex nature for new software applications. Modify and maintain existing applications.Major Responsibilities:
- Consult with users, analyze requirements and recommend technical design and specifications.
- Develop, test and implement technical solutions.
- Modify and maintain existing applications.
- Prepare technical, operational and user related documentation in support of applications.
- Provide technical support and training to functional users
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work Experience: Two to four years job related experience.
- Certifications: N/A
- Skills: This job requires working knowledge and skills in application of query language, web development tools, procedural development tools, relational databases, structured programming and understanding of the software development life cycle.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: Tech Applications Group
Job Posting: Mar 11, 2019, 7:31:19 AM