Associate Director of Construction & Manufacturing
About Baltimore City Community College
Founded in 1947, Baltimore City Community College (BCCC) is a comprehensive, urban institution accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The College’s campus is located in West Baltimore; the institution also has several satellite locations throughout the city. With its broad range of degree and certificate programs, affordable tuition, and extensive outreach, BCCC offers educational opportunities to the citizens of Baltimore City and throughout the state of Maryland. BCCC serves nearly 14,000* students annually, providing credits that transfer to four-year colleges and universities as well as workforce training leading directly to job placement. The College is proud of the fact that nearly 90** nations are represented within the student body.
* Based on annual unduplicated credit and non-credit headcount for FY 2018.
**Based on fall 2018 credit enrollment.
Requisition Number: 2019-026
Posting Start Date: 3/1/2019
Minimum Education: Masters
Additional Documentation: Transcripts Required (upload as other)
Compensation: $59,028 - $66,475
Associate Director of Construction & ManufacturingDescription/Job Summary
- Manages the daily operation of construction and manufacturing programs.
- Develop course offerings for construction and manufacturing.
- Develop innovative strategies to create and ensure student, teacher and director needs and goals are met.
- Create and maintain best practices to identify and incorporate cost-effective solutions.
- Develops strategies to meet the needs of business clients to ensure we are meeting workforce demands.
- Develops policies and procedures as it relates to construction and manufacturing.
- Hire and evaluate instructors for construction and manufacturing courses.
- Prepare monthly program reports for the Director of Workforce.
- Master’s degree or licensure and certified credentials in construction and manufacturing.
- 5 years working in a related field in Workforce Development.
- At least five years of supervisory experience.
BCCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Applicants needing accommodation for any part of the application and/or hiring process should request the accommodation from The Office of Human Resources office by contacting us at [email protected]
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.
Email this job to a friend ×Subject:Your email address:Recipient's email address:Personal message:I came across this job and thought you may be interested.Human Verification:Send E-mail