Golf Course Maintenance
Appointment/Position DetailPosition Information Classification Title Golf Course Maintenance Job Title Golf Course Maintenance Location Middlebury, VT Campus Hourly/Salaried Hourly Band/Level OP2 Hiring Minimum $12.07 Brief Position Summary
- Maintaining the golf course and golf course grounds.
- Operates and maintains ground care equipment.
- Irrigates main playing surfaces and may assist in irrigation repair.
- Operates equipment such as walking and riding greens mowers, tee mowers, fairway mowers, rough mowers, rollers, bunker rakes, carts, push mowers and a variety of powered and non-powered hand tools.
- May operate smaller equipment as directed by his/her supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ensures that the equipment cooling system is working at all times; refills fuel and oil daily; cleans equipment daily.
- Reports equipment problems or failures to Mechanic, Superintendent, or Assistant Superintendent
Education & Training
No formal education is required.
At least 1 year of related experience is required.
- Knowledge of safe, efficient mechanical operation of tractors and other motorized equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
Must be available to work flexible shifts including some weekends.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Middlebury web site
- Email Job Alert
- Employee Referral
- Newspaper advertisement
- Cover Letter
- Resume/C V