Assistant Coach, Court Volleyball
DescriptionThe Department of Athletics is seeking to hire a dynamic and versatile Assistant Court Volleyball Coach who will provide direct support to the Head Coach in the overall player development of the student-athletes who are members of the Volleyball team. This coach will involve him/herself in the daily lives/well-being of current student-athletes in the areas of conditioning, training, academics and day-to-day activities. The scope of responsibilities will include the following duties but is not limited to the following,
- Assist in practice set-up and break-down; assist with equipment functionality and inventory control.
- Lead Assistant Coach for any on-court coaching and player development. May develop practice plans and competition schedules in the absence of the Head Coach.
- Provide primary support to the Head Coach in all aspect of academic success, coaching, strength and conditioning, recruiting, planning of practice, organization of team meeting and film study, scheduling and trip management.
- Assist with budget monitoring. May be solely responsible for particular aspects of the budget as assigned by the Head Coach
- Work with campus community and key Athletic Department staff in the successful recruitment and registration process of student-athlete who are member of the court and sand volleyball teams
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head Coach
QualificationsBachelor's degree in Sports Administration or related field and three years of related experience; or a combination of education and related experience. NCAA certification required.
College/Business Unit02/08/19, 11:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Athletics
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 05/10/19, 9:54:15 AM