Business Analyst II
DescriptionJob Purpose: Provide liaison services between functional user and technical systems groups in the development or modification of information systems. Defines user business requirements and assure they are appropriately addressed in application implementation.Major Responsibilities:
- Document and analyze user business processes and requirements; identify solutions.
- Develop specifications and test plans associated with system development or modification.
- Confer with and provide support to technical group in systems development.
- Conduct testing of new or modified systems.
- Serve as communications link between user and technical group.
- Prepare reports and other documentation related to system assignments.
- Provide ongoing user support including troubleshooting and resolution of system issues.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or IT related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work Experience: Four to five years job related experience.
- Certifications: N/A
- Skills: This job requires a working knowledge of standard documentation processes, business system architecture and associated technologies. Skills in data organization and analysis, problem solving, systems documentation and report writing as applied within assigned system(s) is required as are skills in cross communication between functional user and technical groups.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: OIT- Office of the CIO
Job Posting: Jan 25, 2019, 2:38:17 PM