Temporary Adjunct Faculty - Wellness, Fitness, & Sports
Temporary Adjunct Faculty - Wellness, Fitness, & SportsTracking CodeHEA-0001 Job Description
This is an applicant pool for part-time temporary faculty in the Division of Health Sciences. The areas taught by this department include Sport Management, Exercise and Sports Science, and Fitness Classes.
CSM is looking for dynamic individuals who can implement the comprehensive mission of a community college by assessing, documenting, and improving student learning through instruction.
*******CSM is immediately seeking Instructors for the Spring Semester to teach Wellness, Fitness, & Sports classes.*******
Exercise and Sports Science or Sport Management:
- Master's Degree in related field such as Sport Management, Exercise Science, Health, Kinesiology, or Physical Education
- Minimum of two (2) years professional experience in the field
- Teaching experience preferred
For Fitness courses:
- Current certification from one of the following institutions: American Council on Exercise (ACE); National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM); the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM); National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA); or other nationally recognized fitness certification
- Bachelor's Degree
- CPR/AED validated by either the American Red Cross (ARC) or American Heart Association (AHA)
- Teaching experience preferrred
Job Location La Plata, Maryland, United StatesDepartmentHealth Sciences Division (HEA)Hiring ManagerLaura PolkPosition TypePart-TimeSalary TypeAnnually