Radiology/ Assistant Professor of Clinical
Job location: Miami, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2019-02-01
If you are a current employee at the University of Miami, please click here to log in to Workday to use the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a faculty or staff position using the Career worklet, please review this tip sheet.
The University of Miami (UM) is considered among the top tier institutions of higher education in the U.S. for its academic excellence, superior medical care, and cutting-edge research. At the U, we are committed to attracting a talented workforce to support our common purpose of transforming lives through teaching, research, and service. Through our values of Diversity, Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Compassion, Creativity and Teamwork (DIRECCT) we strive to create an environment where everyone contributes in making UM a great place to work. We are one of the largest private employers in Miami-Dade County; home to more than 13,400 faculty and staff from all over the world.
Interpret Neuro, abdominal and chest imaging, MR imaging of the body/ Neuro and diagnostic ultrasound.
Assistant/Associate Professor of Clinical RadiologyAbdominal Section
- Interpret body imaging studies and perform body imaging procedures.
- Supervise performance of technical personnel.
- Provide body imaging services at Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami Hospital and Clinics, Sylvester Cancer Center and other U. Health practice locations.
- Exercise quality assurance as related to the practice of general radiology and body imaging.
- Provide body imaging consultation as requested.
- Provide emergency patient care as required in the setting of a radiology practice.
- Assume administrative responsibilities related to the practice of body imaging.
- Participate in teaching activities related to general radiology as required in:
- Diagnostic Radiology residency and fellowship training programs
- Medical student education program
- Technological radiology educational programs
- Continuing medical education programs
- Serve on Departmental, University of Miami and Jackson Memorial Medical Center committees and provide service to the same in other manners as requested.
Applicants must apply online.The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.