Student Employee - Service Desk Internship
This internship would be a fit for those in the following WCTC programs:
- IT- Computer Support Specialist
- IT Service Desk Tech Cert
- Desktop Support Technician
A Service Desk Intern would be expected to work within the ITIL standards of every day functions, operations, and protocols of job tasks. The position will require technical documentation skills as well as verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Verification of program and project examples to prove skills will be needed.Minimum Qualifications
Internship eligibility requirements - students must:
- Must be a current student at WCTC.
- Be in third or fourth semester of study.
- Possess at least a 2.0 GPA. (some programs require a higher GPA)
- Be approved by the Internship office.
- A student's current job may be used as an internship experience but duties may need to be expanded upon.
All applicants must attach the following to the completed online application for consideration, (applications that do not have the required attachments will not be considered):
- Financial Aid award notification
This position is up to twenty (20) hours per week. Office hours are Monday - Saturday. Work hours will vary based on student's schedule.
This is a temporary position with an end date of 6/30/2019.