Full-time, tenure-track Director of Graduate Nursing Programs at Assistant Professor rank
The Stabler Department of Nursing at York College of Pennsylvania invites applicants for an open-rank, full-time, tenure-track appointment to a direct the Graduate Programs in Nursing. This appointment reports to the Chair of the Stabler Department of nursing. The Appointment will begin Fall 2019. The Graduate Programs Director will be responsible for assigned operational and administrative tasks and duties for the Graduate programs. Areas of responsibility include, but not limited to, the following: leadership and administration; teaching; curriculum planning, development, implementation, and evaluation; academic and community service. This position would be an active faculty member of the nursing program and will provide both didactic and clinical instruction in the graduate programs, maintain positive relationships and active collaborations with faculty and community, and demonstrate collaboration, collegiality, and support for program excellence.
- Earned Doctorate degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited higher education institution.
- Unencumbered Pennsylvania nursing license (active or eligible)
- Have expertise in their areas of instruction.
- Evidence of strong organizational leadership skills
- Teaching experience at the graduate or undergraduate level.
- Active certification as a nurse practitioner,
- Experience in the nurse practitioner role.
- Evidence of administrative experience.