Marketing Manager, Social Media and Email Marketing
The marketing department at National Louis University seeks a new talent for the team with expertise in social media and email marketing. While those will be the primary responsibilities for this individual, other generalist skills will be utilized as the team continues to evolve and new initiatives are pursued.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage all social media for the university and its four colleges in a strategic and consistent fashion (writing posts, coordinating social media activities from all departments, incorporating social media content into the university blog, etc.).
• Manage paid social advertising campaigns and ensuring that all content is utilized for maximum potential and reporting on inquiries received and spend efficiencies.
• Learn and master new networks, social advertising platforms, tactics and develop coordinating best practices in social media.
• Conduct social media audits understanding the best ways to optimize social media presence and paid social advertising strategies.
Evaluate social media results and data analysis to business goals in order to innovate leading edge solutions. Social networks include but are not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
• Develop an email and text strategy for new student enrollment purposes with the intent to produce new inquiries, nurture inquiries who have not taken action, and engage enrolled students and alumni prior to and after they start their programs. Prepare analysis of results to track each campaign effectively.
• Miscellaneous marketing projects as assigned to assist the team in meeting its objectives for the university. These can vary in scope and will be prioritized based on the individual’s interest and skill set.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations, or related area is preferred.
• Documented skills in content marketing and copywriting for SEO
• Strong familiarity with all social media platforms, digital expertise, google analytics or some website tracking software.
• Experience creating Email and Text Campaigns with Measured Results.
• An understanding of Salesforce or similar CRM, is preferred.
• Experience with Pardot, Marketo, Marketing Cloud or similar email marketing tool is required.