Short-Term Worker - Clerical Pool
Location: Chaffey College Campuses (Rancho, Fontana, Chino)
Start Date: To be determined
Hourly Rate: To be determined
Working Hours: Hours will vary
- Types, edits, and formats a variety of materials; composes correspondence.
- Reviews, enters, and tracks data.
- Prepares various administrative and district documents and reports.
- Uses a variety of office equipment including computer, fax machine, printer, document imager, calculator, and copy machines.
- Assists clients and department staff with service scheduling, delivery, and reporting.
- Screen visitors and provide general information.
- Proficient working knowledge of various software packages including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of generally accepted office practices, procedures, and equipment; knowledge of basic arithmetic; and proper English usage, grammar, vocabulary, and spelling.
- Ability to prioritize workload and perform tasks within defined deadlines.
- Ability to prepare business correspondence and maintain accurate and orderly records and files.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally verbally and in writing.
Application must be filled out completely and in detail using the Chaffey College Online Application website. Please do not include any additional documents other than an optional resume.
For additional information, please contact the Office of Human Resources (909) 652-6528 or (909) 652-6525.