P/T Program Specialist (WCC) – Transfer Coordination
TITLE OF POSITION/RANK: P/T Program Specialist (WCC) – Transfer Coordination
DEPARTMENT/DIVISION: Academic Affairs
RESPONSIBILITIES: The P/T Program Specialist (WCC) – Transfer Coordination will report directly to the Assistant Dean Academic Affairs to increase the number of transfer articulation agreements with four-year partners, addressing program-specific transfer needs. The incumbent will work closely with the Assistant Dean Academic Affairs, half-time Transfer Counselor, and Title V Coordinator and Director to achieve grant goals and objectives. The incumbent will also:
- Maintain knowledge and comply with Title V Grant guidelines and SUNY/NYSED guidelines.
- Ensure that related policies and procedures are followed;
- Update and expand existing transfer articulation agreements with four-year institutions, including new degrees, sustaining existing agreements and increasing innovative transfer agreements (e.g. Associates-to-Bachelors-to Masters degrees) and concurrent & dual enrollment agreements with four-year institutions, inclusive of a comprehensive business plan (marketing, communications, technical, curriculum roadmap);
- Coordinate transfer articulation signing ceremonies;
- Support the Assistant Dean Academic Affairs by maintaining a comprehensive institutional transfer agreement database;
- Undertake applicable research in support of transfer agreements and SUNY transfer pathways;
- Obtain statistics from partner institutions and National Student Clearinghouse regarding Westchester Community College graduates and their success rates;
- All other duties, as required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 2 two years of higher education experience in Academic Affairs and/or curriculum & program development is required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: A Master’s Degree in Higher Education and three years of higher education experience in Academic Affairs and/or curriculum & program development is strongly preferred. Transfer & articulation agreements/transfer counseling experience also strongly preferred.
POSITION EFFECTIVE: The position will remain open until filled.
HOURLY RATE OF PAY: $33.92/hour. No benefits. This position is fully grant funded.
TO APPLY: Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of hire. Send resumes, cover letters, three (3) professional references and copies of transcripts to: h[email protected]. Please indicate “P/T Program Specialist (WCC)-Transfer Coordination” in the subject line of the email.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Share this job with your network:
Diversity Profile: University
AAUP COMPENSATION SURVEY DATAView more
Apply for P/T Program Specialist (WCC) – Transfer Coordination
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly