Part-time Special Crew
Position: Part-time Special Crew Location: Wheaton, IL Job Id: 294 # of Openings: 1 Facilities Operations: Part-Time Special Crew
This position is Part Time Position - 25 hours per week, 12 month per yearResponsibilities: Responsible to the Custodial Supervisor and Assistant Supervisor for performing trucking and set up duties, in addition to doing non-routine cleaning. Also responsible for supporting Project Crew and Custodians on an as needed basis. Duties:
- Perform deliveries and set ups as directed by shift Supervisors.
- Assist in cleaning facilities and in supporting Project Crew during work force shortages and during special events.
- Correspond and coordinate daily assignments with shift Supervisors.
- Monitor and control the use, condition and location of the equipment and fixtures used in doing set ups.
- Operate a Wheaton College vehicle
- Assist in training and supervising Custodian II in equipment use and procedures.
- Assist Public Safety in performing Blood Borne Pathogens clean up and fulfill the training requirements set forth by the Risk Management Office for “First Responders”.
- Provide evaluations concerning new products and procedures.
- Respond to campus emergencies during and after work hours.
- Implement and practice chemical and work safety rules.
- Participate in all training sessions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.