Executive Director of Assessment & Accreditation
Posting DetailsPosition Information Posting Number: 0000842 Job Title: Executive Director of Assessment & Accreditation PS Position#: 00001122 Position Status: Full-Time Salary: Starting salary range is based on the Lee College Administrative/Administrative Support Salary Scale, E81. Initial salary offer is commensurate with education and related work experience. Classification: Administrative Department: Assessment & Accreditation POSTING TEXT Job Summary/Basic Function:
The Executive Director of Assessment and Accreditation will lead the College’s assessment and program evaluation activities, oversee regional accreditation and state policies to insure compliance with regulatory requirements, and oversee institutional research, effectiveness and planning. This position will focus on developing processes to support continuous improvement and innovation in all areas of the College. The Executive Director of Assessment and Accreditation will support strategic planning process for the College. This position will also provide leadership in the preparation of all required federal and state reports and requests to accrediting agencies, and for the monitoring of learning outcomes while ensuring the Colleges achievement of its mission and strategic goals.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategically manage all regulatory requirements and ensure accreditation, federal, and state compliance.
- Provide leadership and support for all accreditation and compliance operations, data collection, analysis, interpretation, and related reporting/requests for College and program accreditation purposes and compliance;
- Oversee the management of accurate databases, archives and document collections required for accreditation, compliance, College performance measurements, and reporting for internal planning and external reporting requirements by US Department of Education, Grant-making agencies and foundations, Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB), and other higher education policy and funding agencies.
- Coordinate institutional assessment, evaluation and effectiveness planning for all units and departments across the College.
- Oversee the assessment plans and practices, and evaluation of learning goals and outcomes for all instructional areas, including credit and non-credit courses and programs.
- Oversee program review, ensuring continuous, systematic and collaborative creation and evaluation of new or significantly improved programs, services, processes and relationships that provide increased value for the students and other stakeholders;
- Manage SACSCOC compliance including oversight of Quality Enhancement Plan. Maintain current knowledge about accreditation requirements as well as assessment programs, activities, and tools. Research issues of importance and provide thoughts on how trends/issues may influence the College. Report and act on any important developments in accreditation and assessment standards within the University or throughout higher education in general;
- Ensure that accreditation requirements are incorporated in institutional goals and objectives, and into the planning and evaluation process of the University;
- Provide oversight of the Office of Distance Education including supporting curriculum development, faculty training and course evaluation.
- Provide oversight of the Office of Institutional Research, Effectiveness and Planning; ensure timely submission of accreditation, federal and state reporting, provide strategic leadership in the development of comprehensive institutional research services to support student success outcomes; support campus-wide effectiveness programs, and support annual and long-term Strategic Planning activities of the College. Oversee development of processes for institutional research to support data informed decision-making and strategic planning.
- In collaboration with the President’s Cabinet, the Director of Human Resources, and Administrator/Faculty/Staff Assemblies, oversee coordination of Professional Development activities for administrators, faculty, and staff to provide knowledge, tools, and resources to support job effectiveness and improvement.
Additional duties and responsibilities my include, but are not limited to:
- Serve and/or lead college committees and standing committees as designated by VP of Instruction.
- Act as interim division head, as requested, when VP is unavailable.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Excellent college benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.Minimum Qualifications:
- Master’s degree required
- Minimum of five (5) years of related higher education faculty and administrative experience in quality assurance/practices and experience in one or more of the following areas; academic assessment, institutional research, design and analysis
- Proven knowledge and experience with SACSCOC Accreditation and Compliance
- Effective management and change leadership skills
- Demonstrated expertise in working with various internal and external constituencies
- Strong competence with program and institutional accreditation data gathering, analysis and reporting
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with external partners and/or accreditation agencies
- Experience with coordinating or delivering professional development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must work well with the public
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as required
- Doctoral degree preferred
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed college work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a Master's degree from an accredited institution?
- * Do you have a Doctoral degree from an accredited institution?
- * Do you have five (5) years of related higher education faculty and administrative experience in quality assurance/practices and experience in one or more of the following areas; academic assessment, institutional research, design and analysis?
- * Do you have experience with coordinating or delivering professional development?
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcript 1
- Unofficial Transcript 2
- Unofficial Transcript 3
- Other Document