Pharmacology & Neuroscience - 302700
The Translational Aging Research Program is devoted towards eliminating neurodegenerative diseases. Our team spans basic "bench-top" science, clinical research, community-based research and clinical trials. Our translational approach is intended to foster discovery and expedite those discoveries toward the benefit of those suffering from brain disease. A particular emphasis of TARP is the development of personalized (or person-focused) medicine for Alzheimer's disease.
The Institute for Translational Research at the University of North Texas Health Science Center is seeking to hire an Administrative Coordinator.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
* Complete day-to-day operational tasks for the Institute; Calendar management for research faculty, back up for purchasing, procurement card entry, managing confidential business records, office errands.
* Maintain and enter information into databases.
* Travel Arrangements for all faculty and staff associated with the institute.
* Supply Orders.
* Assist Sr. Program manager with pre-award operations.
* Create forms and assist with creating and implementing business office SOPs to streamline and improve processes.
* I.T. & Facility Work orders when necessary.
* Other faculty support duties as needed.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.
The successful candidate will possess the following required qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree and one (1) year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must submit a resume with their online application.
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Application Types Accepted
Occupational Exposure to HIV/HBV?
Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals?
Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis?
Require a valid Texas Driver's License?
Require a certification?
Official Job Title
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled