PART TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Duties: The Administrative Assistant will provide vital administrative support to the Center for Technology, Innovation and Competition (CTIC) in their mission to promote foundational research that aims to shape the way legislators, regulatory authorities, and scholars think about technology policy, intellectual property, privacy, and related fields.
- Assist Managing Director with daily operations of the Center
- Provide administrative support to CTIC faculty as needed
- Schedule meetings and take minutes
- Coordinate with Events department on CTIC programs and conferences
- Manage internal communications
- Communicate with external and internal shareholders
Qualifications: A Bachelor's Degree and 1 year to 2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Sharepoint, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word) and Mailchimp a plus
- Ability to learn new platforms with ease
- Highly motivated and dedicated
- Work independently, demonstrate initiative, effectively balance multiple tasks simultaneously, and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and initiative; self-starter
- Strong commitment to a service environment
Reference Number: 56-30769
Salary Grade: PT/24
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Org: Center for Technology Innovation and Competition
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: Z-Non-Classified Staff/Non-Unionized Job Grades