Job Description: Executive Director
Forward thinking non-profit association in higher education seeking an Executive Director with leadership and management skills and experience.
The Kansas Association of Community College Trustees (KACCT) is a non-profit 501(c)(4) organization first incorporated by Kansas Community Colleges in 1969. The KACCT Mission is “To build better futures through cooperation, collaboration and communication in advocating on behalf of community colleges to better serve Kansas constituencies.” The KACCT vision is “Responsive, affordable, accessible and quality learning opportunities.”
* Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required.
* 8 years of progressively responsible experience in either higher education, non-profit organization or business leadership and management.
* Excellent collaborative and communication skills.
* Ability to build consensus and work with diverse groups of policymakers.
* Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
* Advanced degree.
* Experience and knowledge of state government and the legislative and political process.
Downtown Topeka, Kansas.
Screening of applications will begin immediately and will continue until February 20. The desired start date is April 20, 2019.
Salary and Benefits:
This is a full-time, salaried position and includes a comprehensive benefits package. Compensation will be commensurate with professional experience and education.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume, including references, to: Linda Fund, at [email protected] For more information about KACCT, please visit www.kacct.org.
Location of position:
Topeka, KS 66603
Applications should be sent to::