The Outreach Coordinator provides administrative support to the Recruitment Department including support for annual events, field trips, open houses, ensuring accuracy and efficiency for the department and maintaining the professional image of the college.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain accurate monthly calendars of on and off campus events, college fairs, and presentations for recruitment staff.
- Keep track of parking permits, confirmations, contacts, and national and international travel details for high volume event seasons with 200+ events in the Fall Quarter and 80+ in the Spring Quarter.
- Prepare marketing materials, sign-in sheets, refreshments, and provide administrative support for events.
- Send detailed weekly itineraries of events and event reminders to staff for on campus for field trips and open houses.
- Prepare and maintain monthly reports of detailed lists of contacts, event totals, and prospective students generated per event.
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials through communication with Facilities and the Director of Recruitment.
- Communicate with all staff in the high volume event seasons to maintain material supply.
- Work an occasional Saturday for Open House.
- Other duties as assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities
Full-time, Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm. Occasional Saturdays.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum Associates' Degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school and 6 months to a year in a customer service position or a combination of the above.
Please submit your resume if you are interested.