Inside Sales Representative
The College Recruiter is responsible for identifying, engaging and enrolling potential students for the College. We are looking for an enthusiastic College Recruiter. They are responsible for generating and handling inquiries in a timely manner while providing outstanding customer service throughout the entire process. Recruiters must demonstrate a proactive, positive and professional attitude with the ability to work with a diverse population of prospective students.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Accurately and completely explain educational programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial consideration to potential students, parents, and educators.
- Manage inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance activity; utilize approved recruitment policies/formats; make prompt and effective contact with inquiries and redirect unqualified candidates based upon incompatible goals.
- Schedule and conduct interviews/tours, pursue qualified candidates for enrollment, and determine appropriateness of candidates for admission based on educational needs.
- Accurately enter and maintain data in an inquiry management system to track potential and incoming students.
- Personally secure and develop a referral base.
- Consistently conduct follow-up with all applicants to ensure successful matriculation.
- Participate and conduct appropriate recruitment and admission activities including: open houses, interactive presentations, training sessions, orientation programs, career days - including evening and weekend events.
- Establish and build relationships through consultative sales practices; seek information to understand individual situations, needs, and desired potential benefits; develop approaches that best position Flashpoint Chicago’s products and services; leverage supportive factors, overcome or minimize barriers, and address the unique needs of prospective students.
- Conduct all activities in accordance with the highest ethical standards. Adhere to all state, and federal accreditation and college rules and regulations regarding student recruitment.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service and student retention.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Cover Letter
- Resume or CV
- Salary Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Looking for Inside Sales Experience
- 1 year of related experience (consultative sales, recruiting, etc.)
- Knowledge of ethical recruiting methods
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Goal oriented and outcome driven
- Must be a go getter
- Tech savvy
- Strong work ethic; self-motivated
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape
- Experience working with an integrated marketing team
- Experience using data to drive and nurture leads to conversion
This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive of every duty and responsibility required by the employee in the position.
PLEASE. NO PHONE CALLS! If the hiring manager is interested in your application you will be contacted. Thank you!