Associate Vice Chancellor for Finance
The position of Assistant Vice Chancellor for Finance will manage cash assets, student accounts, general revenue reimbursement requests, as well as track usage for cash appropriations and be responsible for reconciling AASIS, cash balances, and collateral pledges. In addition the AVCF will oversee business office and bookstore operations. The AVCF is an key member of the Division Finance and Administration’s management team and will assist the Vice Chancellor in the management and administration of the finance function.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Cash management duties to include: Tracking balances, transferring funds as needed, posting of interest charges, post credit card charges, process debt service payments, and monitor CD investments.
2. Manage student accounts: Supervise the student accounts manager, assist with stipends, refunds, and reconciliations. Manage billing configurations and drop for non-payment processes, Nelnet payment posting and reconciliation, and oversee the verification of deposits as needed.
3. Process international insurance roster.
4. Test, update, and troubleshoot CNS configurations as needed.
5. Supervise Business Office, Bookstore, & Student Account operations.
6. ADHE and other reporting.
7. 1098-T reporting.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background and credit check.
NOTE: If you are a veteran, disabled veteran, or spouse of a deceased veteran and would like Veteran’s Preference, we will need to see proof of status in order to grant that. Please see Veteran’s Preference section of the application for specific proof.
Bachelor’s degree in related field and 3 years of institutional finance or closely related area required.
Master’s degree and 1 year supervisory experience is preferred.