Institutional Support Consultant
Trellis Company seeks to hire an energetic, driven, and experienced Institutional Support Consultant to join our team as part of our holistic and integrated approach to serving higher education clients and institutions.
Who You Are:
The consultant will assist in the delivery of a variety of complex assignments in the areas of student services and strategic support planning development. As a member of Trellis’ Student & Institutional Success team, the Institutional Support Consultant will serve in an integral position in contributing to the successful execution of client engagements and building upon our reputation for quality service.
Who We Are:
Trellis Company, formerly TG, is an established and financially strong company with a history of excellence in the federal student loan marketplace. Our present vision is one of reinvention to pursue new opportunities in new markets. This combination of stability and vision creates a unique intersection: a startup environment at a company that also has a stable foundation, resulting in an opportunity for the right candidate to help shape our company's future. This is an exciting time to join the Trellis team!
Decision Making / Activities include:
• Lead and manage a portfolio of strategic planning and implementation clients
• Provide input to the client team during all phases of implementation
• Ability to work with senior level campus management teams including executive leadership, board of directors, trustees, regents, etc.
• Ensure Trellis’ high expectations for quality in all assigned projects and deliverables under their control
• Contribute to the development of project management initiatives within strategic planning
• Participate in appropriate relationship building events related to strategic planning and Trellis’ clients
• Identify and make recommendations to improve work processes as appropriate
Offer of employment is contingent upon the candidate successfully completing the criminal background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or sexual orientation. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5 years experience in higher education administration, student services, academic support, strategic planning, consulting, and/or within professional services
• Experience writing business, policy, and/or academic reports
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to navigate tight deadlines and multiple priorities
• Ability to listen as well as the ability to work through differing opinions to help teams reach consensus
• Ability to persuade others and present information
• Ability to travel 25-50% for business
• Ability to relocate to Austin, TX
• Master’s or Doctorate degree in Education Administration, Leadership, Policy, Strategy/Planning, Business, or an appropriate field
Location of position:
Applications should be sent to::