Integrative Coaching Coordinator
Integrative Coaching Coordinator
Dominican educates and prepares students to be ethical leaders and socially responsible global citizens who incorporate the Dominican values of study, reflection, community and service into their lives. The University is committed to diversity, sustainability and the integration of the liberal arts, the sciences and professional programs. Dominican University of California is an independent university offering the best of Liberal Arts combined with a rigorous professional education. Founded in 1890, Dominican enjoys an over century-long reputation for excellence in scholarship, research and community outreach. The University offers more than 60 academic programs that reflect the diversity and creativity of both the faculty and the students. With about 1,900 students and a student to faculty ratio of 10:1, Dominican is able to successfully blend the personal attention associated with smaller schools with the academic resources of a larger university.
Resume/CV and cover letter are required and must be attached in attachment section of the application process (Step 2). Refer to the posting instructions for any additional materials that may be required.
Refer to the Dominican Employment Page here for adjunct opportunities and application instructions.
Title: Integrative Coaching Coordinator
Department: Academic Advising & Achievement
Division: Academic Affairs
Reports to: Director, Academic Advising & Support Center
Status: Non Exempt, Full-time (30 hours per week)
Dominican University of California is seeking an individual for an Integrative Coaching Coordinator position. The candidate should have experience with providing administrative support to the Integrative Coaching Team to ensure efficient operation of the office. The coordinator supports managers and employees (staff and student) through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication, and is responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. A successful candidate would be familiar with a variety of the institutions concepts, practices and procedures and have the ability to effectively communicate, ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Integrative Coaching ensures students have equitable access to personal and academic success by empowering them through the development of trust, mentorship and learning. It is a customized, student-centered program designed to support students in their achievement of Dominican University of California's Institutional Learning Outcomes:
Exploration and Acquisition of Knowledge
Development of Intellectual, Professional and Artistic Skills
Practice of Civic Skills and Social Responsibility
Cultivation of Well-being
- Provides administrative support to Integrative Coaching staff (Director, Integrative Coaches, Digital Portfolio Specialist, Accessibility & Disability Services Manager, Career Services Manager and Tutoring staff), Peer Mentoring Program.
- Welcomes students to the Center and assists in offering guidance to students and other visitors needing support, information and resources.
- Develops and implements systems for expediting the hands-on portion 1st year student enrollment. Communicates regularly with the teams involved in the processes.
- Liaises with faculty advisors to share details about advisees.
- Manages student workers.
- Coordinates proctors for students with accommodations, as necessary.
- Performs research and puts together data for reporting and analysis purposes.
- Manages web and social media presence for the Center.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Customer service and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite and various social media platforms.
- Strong technology skills.
- Experience in a non-profit or Higher Education setting
Additional Position Information
- Priority will be given to applications submitted by February 1, 2019; however additional applications may be considered until the position is filled
- Must be willing to consent to a background check
Dominican University of California is an independent, international, learner-centered university, offering both undergraduate and graduate programs. Dominican has a
1:10 teacher-to-student ratio, an average class size of 16, with a small-town feeling in a park- like campus. We blend interdisciplinary core courses, real-world studies, and small classes with close and supportive academic advising and mentoring.
Dominican University of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity, and takes pride in its multicultural environment. We are committed in thought, word, and deed to recruiting and retaining a workforce that values the diversity of its student body. The University actively promotes an institutional culture that practices equity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from members of all under-represented groups in higher education.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency