RESEARCH ASSISTANT B
Duties: A Research Assistant B position on the Traumatic Brain Injury Clinical Research team is available in the Department of Neurology.
- screening and enrolling research subjects from inpatient and outpatient clinical settings
- arranging study follow-up and performing research-related clinical assessments
- manage IRB submissions, modifications, correspondence, and compliance
- collection and processing of clinical biosamples, ensuring appropriate documentation and handling
- Maintaining appropriate subject records and database entry of records
Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED and 3 to 5 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required. College coursework or degree preferred.
Reference Number: 40-30692
Salary Grade: 024
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Job Family: 6-Technical Scientific/Statistical