FIELD EDUCATION COORDINATOR, OLP, School of Social Work,Off Campus & Online Program
FIELD EDUCATION COORDINATOR, OLP, School of Social Work,Off Campus & Online ProgramTracking Code2091 Job Description
Exciting opportunity to join an innovative team working at Boston University School of Social Work's national online MSW Program as a Field Education Coordinator.
The main duties of this role are as follows:
- Develop new internship sites for both clinical and macro students by identifying agencies in students' geographic areas, contact social work staff within these agencies, and assess the appropriateness of the site for internships.
- Match and assign both clinical and macro students to agency settings which are appropriate for the students' learning goals and experience.
- Assign advisors to students.
- Collaborate with and provide training to advisors who have questions or concerns about their advisees.
- Assist with the coordination and instruction of the Professional Development Seminar.
- Monitor student involvement and evaluate seminars.
To be considered for this role, please include a resume & cover letter.Required Skills
Bachelor's Degree required with MSW Degree preferred, with five to eight years of experience and social work. At least 3 years proven ability supervising MSW interns and knowledge of clinical and macro social work practice.
Social Work license eligibility required.
This position is eligible for Boston University's generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tuition remission, paid time off, and so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular