PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR, Metropolitan College, Administration Tracking Code7498 Job Description
Reporting to the Lead Payroll Administrator of Metropolitan College & Extended Education (MET&EE), this position is responsible for managing and processing faculty, staff, student and non-agency temporary employee payroll.
Primary duties include:
- Payroll system entry.
- Employment eligibility verification.
- Payroll analysis to ensure proper payment and financial control.
- Serve as a liaison with payees, internal MET&EE departments and other schools, colleges and central administrative offices across the University to coordinate payroll and resolve issues.
- Provide training on payroll systems, policies, and procedures.
- Contribute to payroll system improvements and new system implementation.
A cover letter is required for consideration.
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-3 years experience in related field required
- Preferred candidate will have experience with Microsoft Office, (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular