FIELD EDUCATION COORDINATOR, School of Social Work, Off Campus & Online Programs Tracking Code9021Job Description
As one of the nation's top schools of social work, Boston University School of Social Work (BUSSW) is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in education, research, and evidence-based practice to advance social, racial and economic justice and solve the most pressing societal problems of the 21st century. The BUSSW currently invites applications for the Field Education Coordinator position to serve as part of a team in ensuring all students receive a robust field education experience that is well aligned with both core social work competencies and career goals. The Field Education Coordinator will work primarily with students in the BUSSW Online program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Placing students in internships
- Developing partnerships with new internship sites
- Consulting with and supporting advisors
- Teaching the Integrative Seminars, Capstone Course, and teaching the Seminar for New Field Instructors.
Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled. This position is eligible to work remotely up to two days per week.
A cover letter is required for consideration.
The successful candidate will have:
- Master's degree in social work and at least 3-5 years of social work experience in clinical and/or macro settings with a focus on supervision, training, partnership development and program evaluation.
- Experience serving as a field education supervisor.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
This position is eligible for Boston University's generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tuition remission, paid time off, and so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job LocationBOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular