PROJECT MANAGER II, EXT Marketing & Communications, Interactive Design Tracking Code9537 Job Description
Boston University's Interactive Design division is looking for a talented, smart project manager who will drive definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility; coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects; develop project plans to monitor and track progress; ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. Boston University's Interactive Design division is an award-winning web design agency, nestled within the department of Marketing & Communications. The Interactive Design hive is always buzzing with innovative designers, wicked smart developers, and colorful copywriters, all of whom have a deep knowledge and passion for BU culture. If you want to work in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment but, an environment that provides a terrific work life balance, we want to hear from you!
- B.A. /B.S. required.
- Three to five years of experience working in project management in an agency, design or development-focused organization or technology sector required.
- Understanding of, and experience managing design driven projects with a focus on user experience needs.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in site builds, design projects, software development and web technologies.
- Some experience with Agile process is preferred.
- Experience preferred, but not required, with: WordPress (the development platform of BU), OmniPlan, ActiveColab, 10k ft plans and Trello.
- Requires flexibility and adaptability to new technology in a changing environment and a thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques, and tools.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and ability to work well under pressure and on high visibility projects, and the ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment.
This position is eligible for Boston University's generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tuition remission, paid time off, and so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular