Tenure-Track Special Education
The Child Study Department at St. Joseph's College, Patchogue, NY is seeking a dynamic individual for a tenure-track position in Special Education.
The candidate must possess:
- Doctorate degree in Special Education or a closely related area
- At least 5 years of P-12 classroom teaching experience
- College level teaching experience is preferred. ABD not considered.
The review of applications will begin immediately. To ensure full consideration, materials should be received by February 1, 2019. All information should be sent to: Dr. Renee White at [email protected] PLEASE INDICATE THE JOB POSITION YOU'RE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL.
Interested candidates should submit:
- Letter of interest addressing all qualifications for the position
- Current curriculum vitae
- Statement of teaching philosophy and research interests (two pages maximum)
- Unofficial transcripts
- Three current professional references with addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers
- ABD candidates, include a letter from advisor stating anticipated date of completion
St. Joseph's College is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Tenure-Track Special Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly