Manager, Employer Partnerships
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a Manager, Employer Partnerships position. The Manager, Employer Partnerships assumes a key role within the day-to-day operations of the Career Connections department. This position supports the Director in the development and implementation of strategies that align the College's Academic Pathways and non-credit programs with local employers, while actively engaging and promoting Career Connection's activities and services to the College's students and faculty. The Manager, Employer Partnerships is responsible for increasing the visibility of the College's students through strategic partnerships with employers and associations, resulting in employment, internships, externships and experiential learning opportunities for the College's credit and non-credit students and program offerings.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- 100% College-paid medical, dental and prescription drug for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree required; all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
• A minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience in business development, sales, employer account management and/or university/college career services environment is required.
• Previous supervisory experience required.
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and experience with CRM databases required.
• Excellent customer service to provide high quality services to internal and external constituents required.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication, as well as presentation skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to network internally and externally with colleagues, employers and constituents with a proven track record of excelling in relationship-building.
• An understanding of, and sensitivity to, the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of employers, college community staff and students required.
• Must be a self-starter who is resourceful, goal oriented, with a strong work ethic.
• Ability to listen carefully to and understanding customers' needs and proactively respond to those needs in a consistent and timely manner.
• Ability to work cooperatively to achieve common goals and facilitate collaboration and the sharing of information with key stakeholders.
• Demonstrated leadership to provide direction and motivation to direct reports and others through communication, modeling appropriate behavior, optimism and high achievement.
• Ability to react and adapt to changing situations appropriately.
• Ability to think strategically to recognize opportunities and prioritize them to attain goals.
• Must have a valid driver's license, access to a properly insured vehicle, and the ability to drive to employer sites and events within the region.
• Must be available to work evenings and/or weekends on occasion.
• Must be able to occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.