Adjunct Faculty - MFT
Job location: Pasadena, CA
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2017-07-26
MFT ADJUNCT FACULTY
If you value People, Diversity, Social Justice, and Participatory Decision-Making, we’d like to hear from you!
Pacific Oaks College’s School of Cultural and Family Psychology has 4 distinct MA in MFT programs:
- The Traditional MFT Program
- The African American Family Studies Program in MFT
- The Latina Family Studies Program in MFT
- The Trauma Studies Specialization in MFT
The School of CFP is currently seeking outstanding Marriage and Family Educators and Practitioners to join our diverse pool of adjunct faculty for the Summer and Fall semesters, 2015.
The adjunct faculty member will teach MFT MA level courses in the School of Cultural and Family Psychology; there are several opportunities in the different programs.
Courses available for teaching assignments in the Summer and Fall semesters for 2015 are:
- Professional Ethics and the Law
- Trauma and Recovery
- African American History and Culture
- Psychopathology of Child and Adolescent
- Clinical Theories of Child Development
- Teach assigned MFT courses
- Become proficient (training offered) in Canvas (the Learning management system)
- Attend MFT adjunct trainings once per semester while teaching
- Post grades per scheduled deadlines.
- PhD degree or Masters in Psychology, MFT, Social Work or related field.
- Teaching Experience or Clinical Experience, Min: 3 years
- Exemplary Professional Experience
- Desire to teach in Culture centered Model
- Licensure in Field for certain selected courses
Pacific Oaks offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of diversity and social justice. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical, vision, and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, 403b with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition discount, and other perks.
Pacific Oaks is an affiliate of TCS Education System. To apply for this position or others, visit our Careers’ Page at: www.pacificoaks.edu
Pacific Oaks participates in E-Verify and verifies identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Pacific Oaks offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, source of income or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.